To identify a pool of athletes that will train, compete, and represent USA Softball through domestic and international competition. The program will focus on providing an equal opportunity for players to develop their skills and show their talent while growing the game of softball in the United States. Ultimately, the HPP will serve as a pipeline to the National Team Programs.
1. The opportunity to train and play with the best local players in your age group.
2. Quality instruction. Learn from USA Softballs top coaches in your area.
3. Quality competition. Games against other state areas HPP teams.
4. Exposure to national team coaches and selection committee members.
5. The opportunity to represent one's state area, region, or country in competition.